Friday, August 15, 2008

SPRINT and I have a LOVE - HATE Relationship, BUT This NEW Sierra 597 Wireless Card REALLY WORKS!

DUDE! Sprint and I DO NOT normally get along, but AT&T and T-Mobile and I aren't speaking at all! So I have to stay with Sprint. Yesterday, I upgraded my wireless card for my Laptop, and I'm so impressed I decided I should tell you guys about it! The first MAN BLOG RAVE!

No matter where I am, I have my Laptop. I either have it in my hand, or locked in the 'Steel Vault' in my Jeep. I surf, research, study, BLOG, e-mail, design or promote at ANYTIME and from ANY Place. That's why I use my Sprint Wireless card. It works from any bar, restaurant, HOOTERS!, VIP Room in my favorite Men's Clubs, Parking Lot, anyplace I can get 'bars' on my phone - I can get data on my card. Now sometimes and in a few places, getting the 'bars' is a bitch, but generally my CARD is more reliable than WiFi - which may or may not be 'up' or accessible.

Got the new USB Sprint Sierra Wireless Compass 597 yesterday afternoon, plugged it in, it did it's magic PLUG and PLAY thing, and I was using it to check all my G-Mails in MINUTES! WOW! I am always impressed (and pleasantly surprised) when something WORKS the way it is supposed to! That's why I'm raving about it now! If you're in the market for a wireless broadband card, you should check this one out! You can tell the folks at SPRINT - THE MAN BLOG sent you. Maybe they'll slip me some FREE minutes on my cell phone! Or maybe a FREE 'T-Pain' I'm in Love with a Stripper Ringtone!

Later Dudes (and Dude -ettes). Gotta go for now. 'Til next time - K.

No comments: