Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If MySpace is for Kids and Stalkers, Why do ALL my Thirty-Something Friends Have One?

Dude! If MySpace is for Kids, Pre-Teens, Stalkers,
Predators and Pedophiles...How come ALL my OVER THIRTY Friends have one? (some even have MORE than one!)

Over 100 MILLION(?) User accounts and one of the TEN most visited sites IN THE WORLD! WOW! You'd think it would work better - ALOT BETTER. I can't even get the pages to download there's so many people ON IT! All I get is “Server Too Busy,” “Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred." and can we BAN THE GLITTER and Sparkle? There's only one place for Glitter and that's on Baby (new) Strippers! (see Strip Club Etiquette 1, 2 and more to come).

BRING TOM BACK and maybe he can fix things like:

  • Millions of MySpace SPAMMERS!
  • Ugly-ass, Tacky Profiles With VIDEOS I don't want to see and MUSIC(?) I DON'T want to hear!
  • All the SpyWare, Worms and 'Puter Herpes and VIRUSES!
  • Millions of Pics of YOU in the MIRROR - 'Damn Girl, You say you have a THOUSAND Friends, can't ONE OF THEM take your picture for you?' And DUDE! Put your shirt back on!
  • TOM! Make them STOP SENDING ME BULLETINS for STUPID S**T! 'I got up.' 'I did my homework' DUH!
  • 'Why am I not on your top 8'? and Leave the HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA at School!
  • and Tom, could you do something about those CREEPY Floating Yellow Emoticon Things that keep yelling HELLO! - THANKS!

OK, I'm done bitching for now - gotta go check my MySpace and see if I have any new 'FRIENDS' Later Dude. Oh, and MAN UP! - K

No comments: