Wednesday, August 6, 2008

DUDE! A STRIP CLUB is NOT a BANK, Foreign Currency Exchange, CARWASH or Video Arcade!

SO! Most of my 'stripper' friends (yes, some do Dance, ALL are Entertainers and a FEW even go to College like REAL Sorority Girls and Cheerleaders), anyway, they know about THE MAN BLOG and have decided to 'present' their issues (and MAN - they've got some issues!) But I enjoy listening to them - I can actually conduct a serious conversation with the most beautiful naked women and never (OK, rarely) lose eye contact! I'm that good. No, really Dude!

Anyway, we were all talking about issues and subjects I could write about in future STRIP CLUB ETIQUETTE articles when a new EVIL presented its ugly head....some idiot was tipping the Girls with PESOS! and they were NOT HAPPY about it and decided to VENT all over me! I mentioned they could use their newly acquired PESOS at PIZZA PATRON , a local Pizzeria that actually accepts Mexican Pesos for their pizza. They were NOT amused, which resulted in me not getting BOOBIES in my face - so by then, I'M NOT AMUSED, in fact, deprived is what I was at this point!

DUDE! I realize that I'm in a BORDER STATE, and San Antonio has close ties with Mexico, BUT when you go to the CLUB - TAKE DOLLARS! American Dollars, NOT Canadian Dollars, NOT Deutschmarks, NOT PESOS! DOLLARS! Try not to piss my friends off so I can leave HAPPY - with a BIG GRIN on my face!

And while we're on the subject..a CUTE little waitress named Rachelle would like to tell you what you can do with your #*%&$#'N QUARTERS! Dude - NOT A CARWASH or VIDEO ARCADE! Rachelle's #1 Rule: DO NOT BRING QUARTERS to a Tiddie Bar! And if you should get one or two as change, put them in your pocket, TIP WITH DOLLARS, or FIVES, or TENS or TWENTIES! (be a High Roller!) Rachelle's cute - why do you guys continue to piss her off and get her all 'WestSide' on me?

OK, done Bitchin' again. Now maybe it's safe for me to go back tonight and see my little Friends!


SO! MAN UP! Dude, I'll tell you what happens later! - K


No comments: