Saturday, August 16, 2008

DUDE! Just a Reminder - If you need to contact me DIRECTLY, use the GMail Link!

Just a reminder DUDES and DUDE-ettes! If you're trying to reach me 'UP CLOSE and PERSONAL' and contact me DIRECTLY for ADVICE, BUSINESS, or just to 'cuss me out... use that Guy.Think GMAIL link down on the bottom right column of this page! It's guy.think@gmail.com GMail Rocks!

REMEMBER! I can't (and won't) reply/respond to anonymous posts/comments. So, grab your COJONES and see RULE #2 under BREAKING NEWS! THE TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO ENJOY THE MAN BLOG:

When you write, if you are a CUTE, SINGLE, Petite LATIN PRINCESS...be sure and let me know so that I can respond, reply, propose to YOU FIRST! If you're NOT, LIE TO ME! And if you're the Husband, Father, Brother, Cousin of a cute Latin Princess I MIGHT happen to know...'DUDE, it wasn't ME!

Seriously, feel free to contact me if you need to - keep in mind those 12-14 hour shifts I work, but I'll get back to you as I can! I'm OUT! So - MAN UP! Dude. - K

No comments: