Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Cherry Poppin' Time...


WOW! My FIRST POST on THE MAN BLOG: An Inside Look at HOW GUYS THINK!

Time to build a place in this Blogosphere where guys can BS about the things that are REALLY important - GUY things like Money and Strippers (there's a relationship there we'll get into in the future), Cars (or Boats or Bikes - things that go FAST), BEER, Sex, and other random thoughts that just seem to pop into our heads...

I look forward to your comments and suggestions! But hey - keep it 'R' rated...you know - Playboy not Swank - and if you don't know the difference...you need to MAN UP! Dude and get your butt here more often so we can help you out!

It's gonna be KICK ASS and I hope it makes you smile or maybe laugh out loud! If it does - then TELL YOUR FRIENDS about THE MAN BLOG! Appreciate it.

And LADIES - if your sneakin' a peek to see how GUYS THINK - this is it, this is the REAL DEAL! Now you'll understand your boyfriend/husband/father just a little bit better. He wants a Beer and the remote! - duh!

Thanks again. I'm headin' to Hooters (my Happy Place) to reflect on the subject of my next post ...and little orange butts. Man, I can't get anything past you guys, we think too much alike!
so, MAN UP! Dude -K





No comments: