Friday, July 25, 2008

Man Rule #3! DUDE! Crocs are for GIRLS! Period!

SO much to talk about - like how fun breakfast at Jim's Coffee House (Texas' answer to I-HOP, Denny's, Waffle House - open 24 hours a day!) can be with a booth full of tipsy and generally crazy-fun strippers (oops - ENTERTAINERS/Dancers/College Students?).

But NO! we can't talk about that tonight because I have to make a MAN RULE - RIGHT NOW!
Today I saw TWO (yes 2) GUYS in Pastel Crocs.
That's right - ORANGE and PINK plastic, smelly shoes(?) sandals(?) whatever they are.

I don't care HOW COMFORTABLE THEY ARE or that they come in CAMO or OD GREEN. CROCS ARE FOR GIRLS. They sell Freakin' Jewelry for them! Need I say more?


SO! Man Rule 3#: MAN UP! DUDE - CROCS ARE FOR GIRLS! 'Nuff Said. Now maybe I can go to sleep and dream about Strippers, Jim's and breakfast tacos - yum.....Hmmm...what about Booth Dances? WOW! I'm out! -K

No comments: